The online store is live! Here’s how it works. Most items are on back order, with the exception of a few items that are already in stock.
- For items that are already in stock, we can ship or deliver them locally at the time of the order.
- For back order items, we will keep back orders open for about a week, at which point, we will freeze all new orders. At that point, any order that we already have will be submitted for printing.
- Our goal is to have all shirts ready to ship or be locally delivered by the end of July.
- We do not currently accept online payments. At checkout you will be forced to select “Cash on Delivery.” Please send payments via Venmo to @Phil-MacDonald, or pay in cash if you are local.
- If your Venmo name does not match the name on your order, please make sure to include the name on the order in your Venmo note.
- If you need your order shipped, please include a note with the order indicating that you need it shipped. We will use the address included with the order form.
- Shipping is $5 for every three items (ie. $5 for 1-3, $10 for 4-6, etc.) Please add the shipping cost to your total payment amount.
- You should receive an email confirmation for your order. If not, check your spam folder.
For now, the products that are available in the store are all we offer. We would like to expand what we have available by the end of the year, to include tie dye shirts, flags and fanny packs, temporary tattoos and stickers, and some other ideas we have in the works.
Thanks for all your support! You’re Doing Great!